Fiprotect(R)spot on Product Info
Spot-on solution.Clear, colourless to yellow solution.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
It’s a pesticide. For the treatment of flea (Ctenocephalides spp.) and tick (Dermacentor reticulatus) infestations. For the treatment of Trichodectes canis biting lice infestations on dogs.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For external use only. Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off. Spread the animal hairs in the area between the shoulder blades to make the skin visible. Put the tip of the pipette onto the skin and press the unit-dose pipette several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin at one or two spots. Please use it monthly.Administer by topical application to the skin according to the bodyweight as follows:
Number of pipettes
Fiprotect spot on Product Features
o Fiprotect Spot-on is the only national registration approval anti-parasitic product for pet use exclusively.
o Fiprotect Spot-on providing accurate dose well matched up with pet individuals and covering the overall weight of pet.
o Active ingredients of Fiprotect has been used by veterinarians in the whole world for years and proven to be highly safe.
o Fast reaction , Fiprotect will make the effect of the medication last for over 30 days.
Fiprotect spray Q&A
1. How long after application can my pet be bathed or go swimming?
Once Fiprotect is applied,this liquid stores itself in the oil glands in your pet’s skin. It then self-distributes continuously for 30 days to kill fleas and ticks, even if your pet swims or is bathed. After application, keep your pet from getting wet for 48 hours. If Fiprotect is to be applied after a bath, make sure your pet is completely dry before application.
2.Can Fiprotect be used on pets other than dogs and cats?
No. Fiprotect Spot-on should be used on dogs and cats only. Fiprotect is a specific product based on what kind of pet you have and how much it weights. Be sure to use the right product for your pets.
3. What’s the frequency of using Fiprotect? Can I apply it more than once a month?
Don't reapply Fiprotect before the month is through. It keeps working for a full 30 days.
Fiprotect spot on Attention
1. Do not use on puppies less than 2 months old and /or weighing less than 2kg in the absence of available data. Do not use on sick (e.g. systemic diseases, fever) or convalescent animals.
2. Animals should be weighted accurately prior to treatment. Dogs should not be allowed to take bathe or swim in water courses for 2 days after application. After that, bathing too often is not recommend. ( Once a week is most)
3. It is important to make sure that the product is applied to an area where the animal cannot lick it off and to make sure that animals do not lick each other following treatment.
4. Animals or operators with a known hypersensitivity to fipronil or excipients should avoid contact with the veterinary medicinal product.
5. Avoid contents coming into contact with the fingers. If this occurs, wash hands with soap and water. Wash hands after use.